How to get paid version working on realdash on pi 5?

i have 2 devices… windows 10 and raspi 5
i did the windows store paid version on the windows because i thought it may update the raspi 5 device and it also be a paid version… i guess not?

how do i get the raspberry pi 5 device to be a paid version since the button is not there!

Linux version requires My RealDash subscription, which also opens all features and premium content for all platforms. See previous discussion here:

RealDash purchase options - General / Frequently Asked Questions - RealDash Forum

AH… was hoping the paid full windows version would pay for 2 devices… my plan was to do some development using windows but the actual one in the car would be raspi 5. would be great if after login on the pi 5 it would sync and be aware of any purchase. i would be happy to pay twice even. Oh well… this forces me to re think things…

thanks

i’m doing that on 3 devices in windows i edit then transfer it to my car all you need to do is register to your account (you will need pi 5 emulator on windows)

Giving you a freebie from your Microsoft purchase is against their store rules. If we’d do that, Microsoft could kick us out from their store.

its not a freebie… allowed 2 devices yes? and here i am willing to pay for 2 via the MS store. how would this the against the rules? how is my point not being seen?

im not going to run pi emulator on windows in my car. im running pi in my car.

why should a pi user be forced to subscribe? I do not see the logic and i have yet to see a valid reason for this.

I just suggested running an emulator because I don’t know if the interface will look the same. If the application works normally and then is transferred to Linux and all the design remains normal, then there is no need for an emulator. Regarding the payment, I have no clue, I am not the developer

1 Like

Purchasing from Microsoft gives you access to Windows version of RealDash.

Purchasing from us (my.realdash.net) gives you access to all versions (Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux) and all premium content.