Premium Dashboards

I know that a subscription gets me access to all premium dashboards. Unfortunately, having network access to verify subscription will not work for me.

I also don’t see any dashboards that are aimed at performance diesel cars/trucks. It seems they are gasoline focused. All fine.

I would like to buy one of the premium dashboards and modify it to support diesel. Remove gasoline specific things, add diesel itmes like water in fuel, glow plugs, change tach ranges, add cruise (i’ve not seen a dashboard with cruise), etc. I would like to do this on windows. However, my system will be running on Android in my truck.

If I buy the dashboard in windows, modify it to my liking, how do I export it to run on Android? I don’t mind buying the dashboard again on Android platform if required, just want to make sure that I can actually use the dashboard after I’ve modified it.

After it is installed in my truck it will never have access to the internet. Will this work? Never as in never as it will have no network connectivity at all. Another reason a subscription isn’t a good option for me. I can buy the full featured product that is all fine, but it has to be able to work without network connectivity.

Is this feasible or am I out of luck?

thanks
david

Cross selling is prohibited per Google/Apple/Microsoft store rules. See detailed explanation here:

RealDash purchase options - General / Frequently Asked Questions - RealDash Forum