Project "LCD E-cluster" in progress

Keep me updated please, this is a game changer

Any news @Falcon_S ?

Edit: Forum is English only.

Edit: Forum is English only.

Please write me 8354442@gmail.com

I emailed you already :slight_smile:

Hello, Iā€™m currently having trouble designing a dash, if anyone wants to design one for me Iā€™ll pay you a reasonable amount per design. Iā€™m not looking for you to set things up for me this go around I just will show you some other designs and some ideas I just want you to set it up and where I have my car logo animation the indicators images and so on. Please let me know as this is extremely complicated and already having to do everything else on a car this shouldā€™ve been way more simpler or shouldā€™ve allowed ppl to sell designs so we all can get help.

Anyone with RealDash manufacturer license are allowed to sell services, like dashboard designs. We also offer these services, albeit cost is high to an average hobbyist. Send email to contact@realdash.net if interested.

2 Likes

So, I have already made the third version of my CAN-controller.
Now it is on ESP32-S3 with two CAN-buses and a built-in driver of the LCD panel for brightness control.

P.S. Iā€™m topicstarter - [MaxFalk]

3 Likes

I wish I could find someone local with your knowledge, I will pay someone to help me with my project

1 Like

And this is how it looks on this new controller. The skin is not ready yet.

2 Likes

Finally!!! I basically finished this projectā€¦

1 Like

What it looks like: respect and respect on my part.

Negative:

I have tested a lot, and using an HDMI converter in a car is extremely unreliable.

the use of a plastic screen chassis will eventually lead to deformation of the screen and, as a result, uneven illumination of the screen.

Question:
Do you have a plan to publish your skin?
I am also interested in your decision on the transition frame of the *.stl file

• my interest is commercial in nature. and I also think I can help you to reject Khadas in favor of my decision. I think it will be useful for you too.

Regards
Falcon

1 Like