Series5 UIS7862 + 12.3" hi bright

I don’t see the detail on it in the forum…

Please see

i finish development

spec file is

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_RbOnH-nSjINkm63RmjIRDwYiQIGyFDmiBHGBTH8po/edit?usp=sharing

Main.jpg
photo_2022-12-29_20-21-44 (2).jpg
photo_2022-12-29_20-22-35.jpg
Video

https://youtu.be/ge568CSEKtg

1 Like

Logan_2.jpg
Platform Renault Logan_2

And so! I am the owner of one of the 5th series hardware kits. Falcon kindly agreed to sell me a set.
Since I was interested in increasing the quality and performance of my dashboard, now I got this.
I’m going to test everything properly!
But I have already made my first impressions about the product, and now I can share it with you.
Display
This display is silly to compare with the similarly sized SHARP LQ123… since apart from the size, there is nothing in common between them.
The quality of the matrix itself is off the scale. At all viewing angles, this matrix perfectly conveys colors, and it is very bright.
The pixels on the screen are 1920x720 (and this is a real, not hacker, aspect ratio), the pixels are so small that even if you look closely, you won’t see them. The transfer of gradients is simply amazing.
The depth of the black color is simply amazing. The fact that black is on the screen, it is (not QLED of course), but it even looks decent.
Very bright.
Nice looking picture!
The performance on the 1.8 Mhz processor is amazing!
In the RD application, the panel practically does not heat up, but it is on the table. I think that there will be slightly different conditions in the car, so the cooler is definitely needed.
Android
Android 10. 3/32.- nimble! But it’s always not enough for me, personally I will change the firmware!
FPS is always 63-65++.
Paraphernalia
Audio outputs and inputs, GPS, 4 and 5G, 2 default parking cameras, external resistive buttons.
Sleep mode! SLEEP MODE CARL! And it works and consumes nothing but a measly 0.06A (these are ridiculous currents)
Fast, lightning-fast loading! The cold start is only 16 seconds. Wake up from sleep for 3-4 seconds! Autorun apps! 3 USB.
Slots for mobile SIM cards.
I’m testing further!
Perfect so far!

photo_2023-01-07_12-44-19.jpg

1 Like

CoTECH good input, the dash display cluster image you posted, I don’t see that in the RD Gallery… is that custom?

Screenshot_2023-01-15-21-32-21-629_com.napko.RealDash.jpg

1 Like

Screenshot_2023-01-15-21-34-30-923_com.napko.RealDash.jpg

1 Like

the latter is what is on the screen, just in sports mode.

Full update screw and plastic frame
car Lada xRay 2016 -2021
photo_2023-01-15_23-51-04 (3).jpg
photo_2023-01-15_23-51-03.jpg
photo_2023-01-15_23-51-04 (2).jpg

1 Like

Looks great, looks factory!

optimize the chassis design
photo_2023-04-06_17-56-12.jpg

1 Like

finish next custom order on base my series 5

custom develop for specal full analog car

3 Likes

update spec file

add example XML and draw

2 Likes

First shipping to the CANADA
with touch Glass 12,3"

2 Likes
4 Likes

This skin is free

(GitHub - xiodex/RealDash-Skin-Expa)

1 Like

Please also share in My RealDash.

2 Likes

Finally installed mine… It’s not something easy to do and you need to understand electronics but it’s awesome. I integrated everything (flasher, high beam, lights, door indicator, handbrake, seat belt, fuel gauge and communication with an MS3Pro ECU over canbus (I had to customize the xml file because the default one doesn’t have all the data I wanted).

4 Likes

I currently have a custom Realdash setup on and Android Audio tablet. It gets some data from my Autronic ECU on one USB input and the rest from and Arduino with my own custom code and XML file.

My Arduino has a routine that keeps a relay powered for a short time after the car stops so ot can store my odometer and shut down properly.

Would I be able to adapt that to work with your dash hardware? Can I redesign my current dash skin to suit the 12" widescreen? I currently use a Chinese 9" Android Audio.

Does your hardware handle 2 x USB ports without having to reassign them in the garage everytime?

I really just need an Android tablet that will run Realdash and connect reliably to two USB ports every time I start the car.